Are you wondering is Herbalife bad for your health? If so, we hope this article will provide some helpful information to answer that question. Mark Hughes established Herbalife in 1980 with a single weight-management product. He wanted to provide people with a healthy weight-loss option as he had lost his mother Joanne to an unhealthy weight-loss approach. Since then, Herbalife Nutrition is devoted to making the world a healthier and happier place with its nutritional supplements and meal replacement plans.
Before consuming a new food item, a question arises in our minds, “Is it good for our health?” The answer to this question lies in the benefits the product provides to our health – both short-term and long-term.
To know whether Herbalife is good for our health, we need to analyze it on a few important considerations to make a concrete and fair opinion about the brand.
How Is Herbalife Good for Health?
The brand offers many products to address different health issues we face in our daily lives. From meal-replacement shakes to energy-boosting tea concentrates, from joint support pills to nitric oxide producing powder-mix, you have it all covered with just one brand. The short-term benefits of Herbalife products can be summarized as follows –
- The Herbalife Formula 1 shakes provides you an instant meal with all necessary nutrients you would otherwise miss out, when you skip a meal.
- With Herbalife tea concentrate, you receive a sudden boost in energy. It raises your alertness levels and also improves concentration.
- The Herbalife Aloe soothes your stomach and supports healthy digestion. It maintains your intestinal health and helps in the efficient absorption of nutrients.
- Joint support offered by the Herbalife supplies Glucosamine to your body that plays an important role in building cartilage. Its unique blend of herbs increases the flexibility of your joints and protects against age-related wear and tear.
- Herbalife Niteworks increases the production of natural nitric oxide in your body to maintain the health of your circulatory system. It improves your immunity and nervous system functioning.
- The Lift-Off tablets are carefully formulated to help you stay alert and focused. They support brain function, reduce the feeling of mental fatigue, and accelerates memory recall ability.
Become an Herbalife Member or Distributor Today
So, are you ready to get started as an Herbalife member (customer) and earn a 20 percent discount on all your future product purchases? Do you desire to save on your products as well as earn residual income for sharing our products with others? Perhaps, you signing up as an Herbalife distributor is the way you should go. It is only a one-time investment of $94.10 USD to become a distributor and start building your income and business.
In addition, the company will provide you your own website to share with other people. Here, you can check out mine to see what yours will look like. The more people that sign up under your team the more income generation you can create. Remember, this is a people helping people business model. You have to be willing to give before you get. So, is Herbalife good for health? The answer is yes and it is good for other reasons too. You can leverage your health, time as well as your finances with Herbalife. Herbalife works if you work it.
How do you do this? Well, the process is simple. You can follow the easy, step-by-step process shown below. Also, you can visit our membership page that also walks you through the easy steps. Remember, all new Herbalife distributors and members must sign up under a sponsor. Make sure to input the first three letters of your sponsors last name and ID as shown by clicking on the button.
- The company cares for the health of your children as well. Its Dinoshake Nutritional Children’s Drink Mix is composed of hand-picked ingredients providing essential vitamins and minerals for the growing kids. It accelerates the growth of children and provides strength to them by supplying adequate nutrition.
- Herbalife Afresh Energy Drink Mix improves your metabolism and enhances your energy levels. It is rich in antioxidants and rejuvenates your body and mind.
- Cell-U-Loss tablets by Herbalife balances electrolytes in your body. It reduces excess water and maintain an appropriate body weight.
- The Skin Collagen Beauty Booster reduces the signs of cellulite. It is rich in Vitamins A, C, E, biotin, selenium, and zinc. In addition, this product prevents cell-damage in your body, thereby, delaying the signs of aging. It also strengthens hair and nails.
What Else Makes Herbalife Products Beneficial?
- Herbalife’s Core Complex maintains your heart health by maintaining healthy levels of cholesterol and triglycerides in your body. It also metabolizes carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- The calcium supplement offered by Herbalife supports and maintains strong muscles. The tablets ensure optimal absorption of calcium, maintains the health of bones, and lowers the risk of fractures.
- Herbalife products help you lose weight with its meal-replacement shakes and energy-boosting teas.
Long-term Benefits of Herbalife
Herbalife products improve your quality of life by making you healthier than ever. They make you active and slows down the aging process with the antioxidants present in most of their items. So, is Herbalife bad for your health? We hope you are now seeing there are many benefits to our product line.
They have the potential to prevent you from numerous illnesses by strengthening your immunity. Many products aim to maintain your heart health, thereby protecting you from heart attacks in the long run.
Let us hear directly from the long-term users of Herbalife products:
Kristie, a verified reviewer on Consumer Affairs states,
“I had lost 40lbs. with Herbalife products with no side effects. As with any diet or lifestyle change, you have to follow through to get results!”
Marcos Miguel Gaser, a Food Engineer, expresses on Quora,
“I have been drinking Herbalife shakes daily for more than 24 years now. I am alive and in better health than ever, so, from my experience as a consumer I can say that yes, they (Herbalife products) are safe.”
Nikky, another verified reviewer on Consumer Affairs shares,
“Herbalife is a helpful way to lose weight or maintain your weight. The results start working after a few weeks, Herbalife should be taken for your entire life, not for the moment. People should stop thinking that this product is going to do miracles in less than a week. I used to have back pain for months and I tried Xtra-calcium and joint support and this made my back feel better and made me more active.”
You will experience a major difference in your energy levels with the long-term use of Herbalife products and can easily observe the difference between your health levels and that of your peers’.
Nutritional food and protein supplements are an important part of an athlete’s diet. These help them stay healthy and repair their tissues and cartilage faster. Let us have a look at the experience of a few of these athletes with Herbalife:
Backed by Athletes
Real Madrid soccer star, Cristiano Ronaldo comments,
“Herbalife Nutrition understands how critical nutrition is for my performance and I enjoyed working with their scientific team to develop CR7 Drive, a sports drink designed to rapidly fuel workouts and enhance hydration. It is personally and professionally rewarding to be able to help other athletes around the world understand how nutritious products can help them perform better.”
The Indian cricket team’s captain, Virat Kohli shares,
“I’m proud to be associated with Herbalife. Herbalife has some of the World’s Best Nutrition products.”
“Fitness has helped me take my game to the next level. Train hard or don’t train at all. Hard work has no shortcuts”
“My favorite is the Formula 1. It provides me with extra protein, which helps me go the extra mile in training, and in my on-field performance.”
Get Started with Herbalife Today
So, is Herbalife bad for your health? We hope you now know that it is. Not only are these products safe, they contribute positively to your health. Herbalife Nutrition works hard towards achieving its mission – making people healthier and happier. And, reviewing the experiences of Herbalife users, the company has been successful in achieving its goal
Are you ready to get started with us? Click the button below. Remember, as mentioned above, all new Herbalife members (customers) and distributors (business owners) must sign up under a sponsor. Make sure to input the first three letters of your sponsors last name and ID as shown below.